Tuesday, March 07, 2006

InterAccess visit..

After visiting the website, I was actually anticipating the visit..and like everyone has said so far.. it was much different than what I've pictured it to be..
It was a bit disappointing, but somewhat interesting. The fact that they were able to hack(?) into the programs and make a game that works (even though it was only a loop) was pretty cool.
I actually enjoyed playing the "toy finding" game =) even though I did get kind of frustrated because I couldn't find all 10 of them.. haha
Maybe if there was some kind of explanations for each of the games..it would've been more helpful for us to know what was happening, and how it was happening.


I'm still not sure although, what the main purpose of the gallery was..but overall, it wasn't as great...but I guess it wasn't so bad...right? Hopefully they'll have more developed next time~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home